How Investing In Turnkey Properties Works
At CR of Maryland, we make the process of investing in turnkey properties simple. When you work with our team, you can quickly acquire a cash-flowing investment property without having to do any of the work yourself.
We Find The Best
No need to search for properties on your own. Our team of experts will find you the perfect property!
Using the highest renovation standards, we’ll handle the entire process of getting the property ready for renters.
Our team of property management professionals will find a tenant for the home while you enjoy receiving a rent check each month!
1.) We Find The Best Properties Available
We know what makes a property a great turnkey investment. Everyone our team is a native to the area and passionate about real estate and what we are able to do for our clients.
2.) We Rehab The Property
Every renovation we do must adhere to the highest of standards. We conduct thorough inspections, obtain the proper permits, and make sure the property meets current rental licensing and housing inspection code requirements. We will also ensure all major systems are properly working, handling repairs as needed.
3.) We Find Tenants
The great thing about investing in turnkey properties in Maryland Metro is that we are able to easily find tenants. In fact, we are typically able to place tenants in the home in just a few days. Houses in the area are only staying on the market for an average of 16 days, which shows the huge demand for housing in the area. The tenants we find are always properly screened before move-in.
If You Have Thought About Investing In Maryland Metro Now Is The Time!
Watch This Video To Learn More About Our Process!
CR of Maryland Turnkey Renovation Standards and Recent Projects
Standards For Every Renovation:
- CR 5-star quality through every aspect of the renovation
- All trades/contractors properly licensed and insured
- Permits for renovation work with local County office per requirements
- All aspects to meet current rental licensing and housing inspection code requirements
- All new stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave and washer/dryer
- Professional project management team oversight from start to finish
- All homes go through rigorous quality control checks and final inspections
- Third-party licensed home inspection report to be paid for and provided to the buyer
- 1-year workmanship warranty starting from the date of purchase
- Workmanship warranty covers all improvements from the property specific renovation list including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, windows, flooring, and cabinetry
- The following manufacturer warranties transfer to the new owner:
- Appliances: 1-year
- HVAC system: 10-year
- Roof: 50-year shingle; 10-year EPDM rubber
Why Invest In Maryland Metro Market?
- Maryland is home to four Fortune 500 Companies including Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, Discovery Communications and Host Hotels and Resorts.
- Maryland is home to more than 10 military bases across multiple branches of the U.S military.
- Maryland is eighth in a ranking of America’s Best States to Live In. (24/7 Wall Street, 2018)
- Maryland is the fourth safest state to raise children. (SafeHome.org, 2018)
- Baltimore maintains its first place position among the “Best American Cities for Women in Business,” which is based on the percentage of women-owned businesses, executive jobs held by women, gender wage gap, and buying power of women (ShareFile.com, 2018)
- Baltimore places fifth in a ranking of the “Top 10 Rising Cities for Startups” based on costs, education levels, college presence,
entrepreneurship rates, working-age population growth, and venture capital investment. (Forbes, 2018)
The area has a strong economy, with major employers in the area including McCormick, Domino Sugar, Under Armour, Amazon, and Johns Hopkins. Creative industries have contributed to local job growth in architecture, construction, engineering, and the arts.